Monday, September 10, 2012

House Hunting Level 1

 Well, a lot has changed since May, that's for sure! We are still living with the husband's mom but have put the baby making on a temporary hold. I want to focus on my acting career a little more right now and a baby would put that ish on halt for 18 years. If you know anything about entertainment, you know its a tough career track. I've told myself that I'm going to give it one year to do something substantial that pays cash money. I just did a show that some agents attended, so fingers crossed! (Although we've stopped "trying", there's always that opportunity for a surprise- so stay tuned if you were here for the baby stuff. :) 

 However, the house hunting has now consumed our every waking moment. We are going to visit some of our first houses this Wednesday and I am so excited!! I'm googling all the stuff you're supposed to ask and of course that led me right back to The Nest. Just about all of our "home criteria" has to do with our future children. I've never cared so much about a school district ever in my life!

 This house will be an important addition to our lives, so as far as this blog is concerned- I'll be switching gears for a little while. I'm not really sure what to share in terms of the house searching process, but I'll learn as we go along. For now- Wednesday is the day!! I got this cute little folder with an awesome checklist and prompts for what kind of notes to take from TD Bank. I wonder if I can take pictures of the houses... Time to visit google again!




No comments:

Post a Comment